January 19, 2010

River of Rainy Death

We have all been aware that there was a large storm coming towards us here in Cali-town. However, we all kind of ignored it because we get warnings and they never really happen. We got some rain yesterday, but it was today that it really kinda hit us. Here is a small clip of the river that formed outside of our apartment in the street.


About 15 seconds before I could get the camera on, there was a flash of lightning that was instantly followed by a crash of thunder that almost disemboweled me. It was the loudest clap of thunder I have ever heard. After verifying that I was still ok, I pulled out the camera and filmed the above. Love thunderstorms. Love crazy rain. Love the combo.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Laughing.SO.hard! Disemboweled!!! Ah-hahahahaha!!!!!!! :)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I normally love it too, but I was out in that storm driving. ::SIGH::