January 15, 2010

"Deleted by Author"

I may have thrashed out irrationally.

Rather than write bitter diatribes, we just deleted the Anonymous option. We don't want to have to go private, but it may come to that eventually.

To those who have no idea what I'm talking about...its better that way. :)

Back to normal blogging.

4 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

not irrational at all! but i am glad i got to read it while it was up! love and miss you both!

markmorrell said...

I told you all that she was too good to keep it on the post. Too bad too, I was not happy.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Aaron & I were both glad we had the opportunity to read it all before it was brushed under the rug. Aaron was quite impressed by Mark's fight for the honor of his bride. :o)

The Kammeyers said...

I too was able to read it (can't remember if I commented on it or not). All I can say is, WOW! And I loved Mark's response too. I'd recommend a private blog (we love having our's private), or at least enable comment moderation to approve all posted comments. :) Anyone who knows Kaylinn knows how truly fantastic she is! Keep up the great blogging!