January 22, 2010

Blogging Randomly

--Our neighbor's kid speaks about 10 decibels louder then any human should...ever. As soon as that door opens, and he comes bounding down the stairs with some random story or song or just loud screaming...its amazing.

--We have cats that live beneath us. Or somewhere in the vicinity but we can't really tell where they live. We think the Garden of Eden/Dog Owners people who got evicted fed them and now they stay. Well, tonight they were fighting. It was kinda creepy. And as a side note, they may have just moved, but we like to think they were kicked out. Its more dramatic and we like drama.

--Lost is BACK! 2 weeks. Bring it!

--The rain is amazingly terrible. It is true what they say. It really is a lot of rain. Downpours every day making the roads more like lakes and rivers. Lucky for us we live on the second level and have food storage...sort of...well, we have a lot of chicken and oatmeal so we're good!

--I seem to be off my Mexican food phase which is bittersweet. But don't worry, I still LOVE ice cream.

--We both are guilty of looking up houses online everyday. We just got approved for our loan and are anxiously waiting for the week we can go and make our offer! Why can't home buying be like "Living Spaces" motto: Buy it today, enjoy it tonight. That's what I'm talking about.

--We are deeply addicted to the Bachelor drama. And by "we" I mean I watch it and Mark sits. But the commentary is dripping with gossip and ooze about the ladies. I could go on a tangent with each one...but another post.

--I need to clean my house, and fold the laundry, and wash the towels, and straighten out the guest room. Maybe tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

ooo a house! yes, go out and get a house. a nice one, with a guest room, because my Grand Plan when I do eventually finish grad school is to begin TRAVELING again, and I hear California is pretty nice ;-)

Mindy said...

Anxiously awaiting the Bachelor Gossip post!!! :)

Jaclyn said...

Love the procrastination. Love your lists!

The Kammeyers said...

Great chatting with you last night, girl! I loved our Bachelor recap. :) I'm so excited that you'll be buying your own home soon!! I just hope the process is a bit smoother for you guys than it was for us. :)