January 27, 2010
Jake-a-licious
I can't believe I am still watching this nonsense. It is just so darn entertaining. Pretty sure Mark and I just about laugh at the entire thing. Anyway-as promised, a Bachelor Blog.
This episode lived up to the "most dramatic rose ceremony in Bachelor History". Jake does such a good job with the breathing and the sunken head stance with emotional pain emanating from his entire being. And how can you blame him with a week like this.
He started out with a date with Gia. Really? Who is this girl? They rode into the vineyard on a motorcycle and then played hide and seek? Can you call it really a challenge? That was pointless and a little painful. And her whole saga about how she was a nerd in school that all the people teased was a bit too far don't you think? No worries, Jake quickly turned it into his favor with a little game of spin the bottle which ended with Gia's announcement before final decent; "this is our first kiss." Wow. Is that weird to anyone else?
Then came the group date. I always love it when the men announce they want to see if the girls could "have a good time in the dirt". Really Jake? You think some girl is going to say no? And his basis for judgement: does she drive crazy enough. How romantic. The sand dunes proved to be a little dirty. Some girls found the perfect opportunity to "slip" down the hill in Jake's arms. Perfect timing. Oh...and Jessie who? what? Sorry to say so but the brunette hasn't got much air time.
The whole after-sand-dune thing was the real treat with Ashleigh's time being super awkward Vienna telling Jake she didn't want talk to him till the end? okay, that's not weird. He had his face in Tenly's ...eh-hem...chest...And Ali? I'm just over her all together. And it's just my personal opinion but is the Madonna Hotel a little bit much for anyone else? Yuck.
Let just say my favorite in Tenly. She seems to be the best fit for our Jake-y boy. Ali is obnoxious. I'm over her drama games about Vienna. Speaking of which-I'm not going to say I'm team Vienna as the last episode proved her to be a little...off. But I don't think she is the evil witch the show is making her out to be. I kinda liked her after their 1 on 1 but...after last night I was over her. I must admit I was glad that she did get the last rose because quite frankly I am antsy to hear what "conversation" Ali is going to have with Jake.
Can't wait till next week! :)
and p.s...happy 100th post to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so ashamed that I watch this show! I am with you on basically every point including Tenly!! :)
Everything you just wrote were my thoughts exactly. Me and my hub are slightly obsessed but end up laughing the whole time...Tenley is my favorite, but I'm getting nervous that he won't pick anyone at the end...now that would ruin it for me. He is just intense ya know? If he's not feelin it, he's not going to pretend.
How appropriate that your 100th post is about the Bachelor. True fan. haha. I personally feel Jessie was kicked off because of that horrible shade of green eye shadow she had on. It was a tragedy. Yay Tenly.
I love when people make Bachelor posts, I look forward to them every week. Just sayin, I am with you on every count. Thought I would hate Jake being the bachelor but he's turning out a little better then expected...except for all the "motorcyle off into the sunset" shots, I quite like him.
LOVE this post, girl! I totally concur. Alli is a witch with a B. Seriously, where does she get off being SO rude to Vienna?! (I'm not a Vienna fan, but seriously, have some decency). I hope Jake can see through her sweetness to him & know her true colors. Honestly, if she wins I'm never watching this show again. (Haha. Where have we heard that before?) :)
Go Tenley! She better be the last girl standing!
I agree with you as well. I seriously don't see why they all pick on Vienna. I don't really like her but still I don't see what she did wrong. My fav is Tenly as well.
WHERE did they find these girls? And I can't believe that I actually can't wait for the next episode. I did think this season would be that entertaining.
This is Lesley by the way. Dave does not watch the show with me.
I ment to say I didn't think this season would be this entertaining.
Post a Comment