August 8, 2009

Repeat Date

Pretty sure our creativity scale for things to do is pretty limited. If its not a trip to Disney, then its either the beach or an Angles game! Friday night was "Mormon Night" at the Angles stadium and we had tickets! So we invited the Wallaces just cuz they are so neat. Funny thing was the last time we saw them we invited them to an Angles game. Different seats, different team, but same venue. We're that couple.

I came better prepared this time around too. I stuffed a Trader Joe's bag full of good "game" food to munch on to save us a $30 bill on stadium food. Highlights of the evening included:

1. Grape smashing in the cheeks
2. Cheering for Matthews
3. 3 Home Runs in a row! (not by the Angles)
4. Rally Monkey
5. The Warrens tickets were right next to ours too.
6. Abby
7. First pitch by a guy in our ward.
8. "Meeting" the guy with a perfect score on the SAT and ACT. (wow)
9. Milk shakes melting all over Mark's hand and peanut M&M's (my sack of food didn't surpass the stadium advertisement crave)
10. Being 2 rows from the back.
11. Fireworks

5 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

i'm pretty sure you failed to mention that you guys got to see me for a few innings :)

Lesley Wright said...

How fun! That was a good idea to bring in your own food. Next time we are going to do that.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

How excited am I? We made it on the list for #5 & #6!

We were so glad our tickets ended up near you guys! It was super fun! Thanks for being so good to little Abs!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I just thought of something. I wonder if you had to put us as an obligatory item since you know I frequent your blog like the stalker that I am. Hmmmm....

The Kammeyers said...

Who doesn't love repeat dates?! If dinner and a movie constitutes a repeat date, we're definitely guilty of a lot of them. :) Glad you guys had fun! I'm super excited for our St. George Getaway!