Brave enough to let me try With the exception of one very noticable mistake (which won't be mentioned) I think it turned out pretty good! A few more practice runs, and maybe I'll be good at it.
Good job babe. I remember when i first cut cory's hair i was terrified and i did mess up too. But that is the only way you learn. I think it looks great! Soon you will be jelous because Mark can get his hair cut whenever he needs it and you still need to pay a pretty penny for yours. URG!! Another downside to being us!
Can't wait to try to find the mistake! Aaron's pet name for me was "Red Pen" when we were first married since I was so preoccupied with correcting him. Gotta use the talents you've been given or else they're taken away, right? ;o)
Seriously though, looks great! Well done! I think you're as brave as he is in just giving it a try!
4 comments:
Cheers to cutting your hubby's hair! I'm impressed for you doing it free-style, too! I'm all about using my handy hair-cutting shaver. :)
Good job babe. I remember when i first cut cory's hair i was terrified and i did mess up too. But that is the only way you learn. I think it looks great! Soon you will be jelous because Mark can get his hair cut whenever he needs it and you still need to pay a pretty penny for yours. URG!! Another downside to being us!
Can't wait to try to find the mistake! Aaron's pet name for me was "Red Pen" when we were first married since I was so preoccupied with correcting him. Gotta use the talents you've been given or else they're taken away, right? ;o)
Seriously though, looks great! Well done! I think you're as brave as he is in just giving it a try!
Someday when we see you again, I'll tell you about the first time I cut Dan's hair. We still talk about that one all the time!
Post a Comment