Another very odd thing I must admit...Mark is very good at trying all the good stuff on the menu. When you visit any particular restaurant as many times as we do, then you're bound to have the chance to try just about everything and be more knowledgeable then the waiters. I however can't say the same. I have my "usual" for every restaurant. With El Torito its the #4 combo, the yogurt place was Taro flavor with rasberries, chocolate chips and nuts. Chili's was a little better cuz I switch between 2-chicken ranch burger and chicken ceaser pita. I don't know why. Its the same EVERY TIME. When the yogurt place stopped having Taro, I don't really like going. Its a weird thing. So--Ruby's is no different. I love their Shrimp Tacos with the Rasberry white chocolate shake. Sad news: they no longer have the Rasberry chocolate shake and now I am so unhappy with my experience I kinda feel like phasing out!
Anyway-with Trent and Jennifer in town, we of course take them to the beach (because thats one of the 3 things we do with company) and of course took them to Ruby's. Pretty sure when you know the waiters and are sad when Joe isn't waiting your table...you've been too many times!
2 comments:
Funny. Aaron always shakes up his order & I ALWAYS get my usual, except at Chili's. That's one of the places that I actually rotate what I order. That's just weird.
As for Ruby's, its still one of my FAVORITE places!!!! But, you are missing out by not getting their classic cheeseburger. Its HEAVEN!
I have never been to Ruby's. Maybe if you are still in that phase when we come to visit the you can take us. And we can go to the beach. Since you are getting good at hosting the beach party. Sad that you got fired as the adviser. And 90 WPM is amazing. I am one of those slowbies. I deffinitly need to practice.
Post a Comment