Yesterday was the first day "Select" Annual Passholders could return to the parks after our summer blackout days. Of course, true to my Disney love, I was in attendance with the other thousands of people who were there. It kinda makes me feel bad for people who just plan their trip for that time as they inadvertently get stuck with the crowds.
Mark and I met up with Trent and Jennifer after I got off work and started off at Toy Story Mania. I must say, I still really love this ride. Since its first opening, its always been so fun. Pretty sure its the only reason I still venture into California Adventure. I boast-I came out with the high score of the 4 of us. Not to mention I totally smoked David when they were here a few months ago. I'm just saying. :) I digress.
One of the things that makes Disneyland so entertaining are the people that you see. I seriously wish I could have taken pictures of all the oddities one can see in a day. The fashion, body types, hair styles, statements, and just outlandish people. Perhaps inappropriate to photograph them and then post them to the world as a mocking gesture but...my inner heart really wants to show you how funny they are. Anyway.
Shout out to seeing the Warrens and their kiddos. Probably because I have an inner magnet to their family, we're bound to run into eachother even if their are thousands of people and the chances are slim. How else would we park next to them at the Angels stadium AND see them in Disneyland on one of the busiest days? Kindred spirits, as Anne (of Green Gables) would say! Kindred spirits!
3 comments:
Kindred Spirit here. I still can't get over the fact that you saw us, especially since we were huddled down by a tree.
Thank your brother for the Fast Passes. My friend, Jeanette, had never used a Fast Pass since we never get to go on the fast rides. Anyway, it was her first coaster since before she had kids 3+ yrs ago.
Got to see the firework show. I thought there was a Dumbo & Tink? What the heck?!
See you Thursday for our Holidate! I'm so excited!
Haha. Remember those teenage girls with those AWESOME outfits who spent their ENTIRE time in line for Space Mountain texting?! (I don't think they spoke one word to each other except to share text messages). Remember how I tried to be all paparazzi and take a picture of them, but it didn't turn out so well. Oh, good times! :)
We actually took pictures of the "characters" we saw at Disneyland last time we were there. The people who are at the park are more of characters than the people in the fur suits! We took pictures and posted it on our blog back in February! You should check them out.
Post a Comment