I've been hanging out with an old friend from my growing up days. It is awesome because I just never thought that our paths would cross again, especially since she has 4 young kids and I've only got the 1 little guy. But it has been beyond wonderful for me to have a familiar face to get together with on occasion. She said it best, the kind of friend that you don't feel you have to clean your house up for. It's awesome.
A few weekends back, we met up at Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country and took a stroll around the little animals. Cameron LOVED it. I got him on the little pony walk, which he wasn't too sure what was going on but it made a cute photo. He loved looking at the little chickens and Di's girls just loved showing him all the other animals. It was so cute to watch. There was a horse too that came right up to his gate, and Cameron pet his nose! It was so cute. We rode the carriage ride and Diana told me all about the Fall festival that they do there. I am so excited for THAT for sure.
Cameron has had a few run-ins with some puppies as of late as well. And I'm getting the jist that he like animals. I would have had a melt down if a dog came close to me and licked my face - or a horse tried to eat my hand. (Let's be honest, I still do. Me and animals are not really friends). But Cameron eats it right up. So there you have it. Done and done.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yay! I love our adventures and that you put up with my crazies! I also love not having to clean my house, so glad you're here!
Post a Comment