June 2, 2013
Another Side
I am now a part of a "blended" family. If I take the time to sit and think about it, it is a little weird. The part about having step-siblings, and more than just us Wrights - it's weird. But, in times when I am not "thinking" about it and I'm just living life - it is the coolest thing ever. Meet the other side of my family; the Cheney side. I've only spent but a few hours with these folks, but they are just delightful. The girls are exactly the kind of people that I like to be friends with, and the boys just blended perfectly with our bunch of guys.They have a more dominate female showing in the grandkids department, but the males still beat out the girls at 5 - 3. (The Wright's are at 5 - 2). I don't suspect that our lives will cross paths too often. In fact, I think it will be quite rare for most of us, but if there ever is an event planned where we all get to be together again, I will be ecstatic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment