November 29, 2010

Just Because

i am disappointed that disney raised the prices of their caramel apples. i feel it was sort of a stab against humanity. as if disney isn't expensive enough already. ten dollars for a big of goodness is overpriced. i enjoy cooking. i havn't been doing a lot of it lately, but i do like to do it and feel a sence of accomplishment when i put a well rounded meal on the table; slightly sad that there are not more people to show off my balanced meal to. flash mobs make me cry. don't ask me why, but when i watch them on youtube, i get a little misty. somthing about humanity coming together. tender. i've used the word humanity twice now. odd. i am on a serious sour patch kid crave. it is so bizzare. it has been extremely cold here recently. i realize it's not as cold as many parts of the world but 28 F this morning is too cold for me. i sometimes think about opening my own preschool. you know, be a teacher at home. ideal. then i think of the kids and realize it is probably not for me. i desperatly miss teaching. last night i dreamed about how much i missed it. i can't imagine this economy ever turning and there ever being a demand for my profession again. we're going christmas decor shopping tonite. with a new house and only apartment size decorations, no better time then now eh?

.the end.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I seriously think you should do an in-home preschool. You would ROCK at that!

Oh, and I get a little misty when I see the Flash Mobs too for the same exact reason.

Tabitha said...

I do not have enough patience to teach full time...I do not know how you do it or how you miss it. That being said--I have LOVED doing joy school with Paige, it has been SUPER FUN. If I had the patience, teaching preschool out of my house would be awesome! And since you already know all about owning your own business...