So-obviously I've failed at the consecutive thing - but what can I say. Its not like the public is dying for posts anyway. So here it is - current faves.
--Fall: gosh I love this season. Never gets old.
--That pair of black pants: They're not to small, but not to big. Work for "business casual" and comfortable to boot.
--Those big hoop earrings: belong to Tessa. I'm holding them ransom and will only return when I see her again.
--Weekend Trips: for obvious reasons
--Spaghetti: with Ragu original or mushroom sauce. in college I ate this everyday. Thus resulting in the added pounds. Still love it to this day.
--New Recipes: I love trying out new things. Kraftfoods.com has a plethora of new things to try and I love that.
--Birthdays: Specifically mine. I love getting messages and phone calls from distant friends. A perfect excuse for a hello.
--WinCo: reason #2 for moving here. WinCo is just a drive away.
--Safeway's "Just 4 U" program: Seriously genius. I suspect Vons is doing it too. Now I can get the benefit of clipping coupons without having to actually clip them. Bonus.
--Mom's piano. While we wait for the new house to close, we get to keep mom's piano. I've always loved it so now that it is in my home; life is good.
--Disneyland: no list is true or complete without it.
--Ruby's diner: Two words-fish tacos. Wow!
--The Oakland Temple: (see: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) I love how I feel when I attend, and the joy that comes the whole week after. Such a blessing to have one so close to our home.
--Our home: a definite work in progress, but it is ours.
--Digi Scrapbooking: my sister-in-law Julie got me started on this and I haven't turned back. I wish I took fancy pictures like so many bloggers out there, and I wish I was more creative like those artists who make the kits; but I'm not. But I do love what my point-and-shoot gets and the pages I create.
--And on that note: i love Free Scrapbooking Kits. A blessing in my life.
--Flavored Tootsie rolls: I like tootsie rolls in general, but the flavored ones are just so good. I can have 20 of them in one sitting and not even blink. (for mark: "Twenty. 20?...Fifty! 50?!!!)
--My sister: Obviously. she is just an amazing support in all my life. She has the perfect advise, the best laugh, the funniest stories, the deepest concern, and the truest sympathy - exactly when I need it. Love her.
--Spell check button: Saves. My. Life.
1 comment:
Speaking of D & weekend trips, keep me posted on whats happening this weekend. I really want to see you but we HAVE to be in church. Its the Primary Program and Abby's in it for the first time. Big stuff in our home! Love the list! Love you!
Post a Comment