November 3, 2010

A Challenge Miss Sara? I accept!

30 Days of Blogging. As presented by this blogger. To help with my bloggers block - I am embarking on the challange with a few other fellow bloggers. Scattered with some other updates I've been meaning to post. A few topics may include; but are not limited to:


- 15 Facts about me.
- A photo of me and a description of how your day was.
- Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
- 20 of my favorite things
- A photo of me two years ago.
- A song to match my mood, and why.
- A recipe
- A photo of the item I last purchased.
- A photo and description of what's in your makeup bag?
- A photograph of the town you live in.
- A TV show you're currently addicted to.
- Something you don't leave the house without.
- A photo of something that makes you happy.
- Something you crave a lot.
- What's in your purse?
- A photo of something that means a lot to you.
- A photo of somewhere you've been to.
- A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
- Your worst habit
- 5 of your biggest pet peeves
- Your celebrity crush.
- Something you could never get tired of doing.
- Your favourite book
- A photo that makes you happy
- A photo that makes you angry/sad
- Your dream house
- A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

So did I inspire your quote up top or were we just thinking the same thing (after all of these years that might be a little scarey)?? My mom told me that your mom moved this weekend and you two packed up the house. Wow. That must have been hard. I can't even imagine. No wonder you have writers block. I look forward to reading your "challenge" posts.