I know my previous post on the family reunion was a little sparse. Such is the result of a very busy life. I apologize. To try to make up for it I've added a few more pictures of Mark and I and our little walk through the North Grove.
I have been to the Giant redwoods a few times so was excited when mom said we were going to go again. I have vivid memories of the Banana Slug band and making necklaces in the little campers activity days. Not to mention the giant tree stump that has been made into a dance floor and the tree that was carved years ago to drive through. I have always loved camping here and this weekend was no different!
It must be mentioned that the above picture is a copy of what Trent and Jennifer did. I thought it was so clever and cute that I made Mark pose with me near the small shrub as I pointed to the Giant sequoia.
Check out this root system! CRAZY! Many of the trees had been hollowed out from fires and such so there were tunnels and pockets of hiding places everywhere. We climbed and ran through and enjoyed these majestic beauties for hours!
We had such a great time relaxing with the family and each other. Now I just need to find some time to scrapbook all these memories!
I have been to the Giant redwoods a few times so was excited when mom said we were going to go again. I have vivid memories of the Banana Slug band and making necklaces in the little campers activity days. Not to mention the giant tree stump that has been made into a dance floor and the tree that was carved years ago to drive through. I have always loved camping here and this weekend was no different!
It must be mentioned that the above picture is a copy of what Trent and Jennifer did. I thought it was so clever and cute that I made Mark pose with me near the small shrub as I pointed to the Giant sequoia.
Check out this root system! CRAZY! Many of the trees had been hollowed out from fires and such so there were tunnels and pockets of hiding places everywhere. We climbed and ran through and enjoyed these majestic beauties for hours!
We had such a great time relaxing with the family and each other. Now I just need to find some time to scrapbook all these memories!
1 comment:
Ok, so I check in on your blog regularly and all of a sudden I see all these post titles that I don't recognize in your Archive Folder on the side. How did I miss multiple posts this month?! I'm so confused.
Anyway, I LOVE the Redwoods! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment