August 23, 2010

My Bad!

I went to AAA to get my registration stickers replaced. Surprisingly it was a VERY long line. I was surprised because last time I was the only one in there. Whatever, I was going to get this taken care of today so I waited. When I finally made it to the desk 45 minutes later, I informed the lady of my situation and she gave me the form to fill out and the fee that needed to be paid. To my relief, it was only $18.00. I whipped out the checkbook to pay the fee and can you guess what dropped out?

Yes-eriee folks, my registration sticker. Apparently I stuck it in my checkbook after I paid the fee last time and thought I had put it in the glove box with the registration paperwork. So -just kidding. They weren't actually stolen. Now I'm just waiting for the items taken from Mark's car to drop out of my purse.

Silly me!

3 comments:

Madisen Wright said...

no way!!! you are too funny. i am glad you are bored at work so you can share so many of your thoughts with us...Julie

Heidi Prince said...

glad you found it before you paid for it though!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

That's a relief. Now to just get that garage door opener!