Have you ever found yourself sitting at your computer reading every blog link you have? Then clicking on the blog links of friends friends' thinking maybe you ran into them once and now you want to follow up with their lives too. AND THEN finding you still have time to kill so you resort to reading friends of your friends blogs that you have no relation or connection to but really don't care. AND THEN...reaching an all time low, you start clicking the Next Blog>> button found at the top of each blog which randomly throws you into cyberspace? Which then makes you wish you had cool things to blog about too; so you end up blogging about what you've just done?
...yeah...me neither. I'm far to busy for that.
1 comment:
Haha Kaylinn, I don't know if you knew I read your blog, but I do. I love this, 'cause I do it way more than I should. Danny thinks I'm weird because of it. Anyways, it'd be nice to meet you guys sometime when we're in California for a visit!
Post a Comment