I feel I have so many things to blog about! I've been getting so far behind. So to start, the Disneyland Basketball League play has begun again. Mark has been playing basketball on Wednesday Nights for as long as we have known each other. In fact, our first date was to one of his Disney League games! With the new League started and a possiblity of a second league in addition, basketball League season has hit the Morrell household full swing.

I "borrowed" the yearbook's amazing Rebel camera for these shots and I must admit I am completly sold on a necessary purchase for our own! So much fun to snap away!

Mark in Basketball Action!
So in case you're curious, this is what we'll be doing Wednesday nights for the next while.
1 comment:
Many a phone call has been exchanged between us when you've been cheering on Mark at said basketball games. :) Cheers to Wednesday basketball night!
P.S. Thanks for sending me those pics! I think the ones of mine you'd like to use are posted on my blog, so feel free to snag them there! :)
Post a Comment