September 2, 2009

Random Thoughts

I need to most definatly go running tomorrow. Period.

Its been too hot to do almost anything these days. Pretty sure that 80 degrees at 7am is a bad sign.

Mark makes the most incredible creations for dinner. I just follow the reciepe and it turns out pretty good. But my husband thinks..yes, that will taste good together...and I am the lucky woman who doesn't have to do the work!

You know those people you know but they don't know you. I have that. A lot of that. This woman inspires me. And so does she. I read their blogs all the time. Why you may ask? Becuase they are real women with real personalities and real funny insights to motherhood with 2 kids. Makes me remember that real life is fun. Even if I don't have 2 kids. We don't even have 1. Not even 1 on the way. Just to clear the air. :)

I was observed today by the principal for my official review. It makes me sweat. I hate it. It went well. He suggested some improvements that I struggled with accepting. Like the lights when you take notes...he is set that they should be on. I have a long classroom. The kids in the back struggle. But I'll do what he asks.

I'm having a serious hair issue. Long or short? Cut or keep? It's not ugly but could it be cuter. Or is it ugly?

I finished Lord of the Rings the other night. As my husband has said, "I am now officially his wife". Okay, glad we got that out of the way early. And to admit-I'm kinda a closet Rings fan. It was actually pretty good. There I said it. Don't expect to hear it again.

I'm off for a Girls Getaway with one of my favorite people, Lauren. Bring it.

I envy this woman's life. And her pictures. She is so creative. I realize her blog is private but, she probably doesn't even realize I exist so...its okay that I stalk her and her cute family and classic and funny woe's of life with 2 kids. (I'm seeing a pattern! 2 kids = crazy life...notes taken)

I really really want to go to Washington DC.

How do women stay bone skinny. My weight fluctuates by the day. I'm on the upper ends of the scale these days. And my self-discipline to stop the madness is struggling.

Saw my dad's headstone for the first time on my Sister-in-Law's blog. (I guess its my brother's blog too but he hardly writes so...its her's now). Got all emotional again. Its still so surreal. The other day my students were looking at pictures from the wedding in my classroom and she said, "Thats your pops?" yeah...thats him. I miss him.

I've recently got in touch again with my oldest friend Tabitha. Reading her blog makes me happy. We were friends For.Ever. Literally. When it comes to childhood, she was it! Following her life again makes me happy.

Pretty sure I've seen my husband for a total of 2 hours this week. Wow. Our schedules stink. He surprised me tonight for half an hour before he was off again. This is why he is amazing. I like him.

I'm tutoring this year. First time ever. Its a load of work. If my fail rate doesn't drop some points I'm going to be mad.

I got online tonight to do some work on our Wedding Album. Its been 3 hours. I've successfully read everyone-I-knows blog...twice. And a few people I don't. Nice work!

So there you go. Random points about what has been going on. Not very interesting but...nobody promised it would be.

3 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Random posts are the best ones. Although, I now have to give you a hard time for getting me hooked on those two blogs that aren't private. BTW - how do you access a private blog if the woman doesn't even know you exist?

6:00 tonight still ok? I'm looking forward to our Holidate, as always!

Tabitha said...

So glad that you like to keep up on my blog as much as I like to keep up on yours! Makes me feel less like a stalker:) Too bad we live at oposite ends of the country...when we were younger-who would have thought life would have turned out this way?

The Kammeyers said...

LOVE the random points! :) I hope you start seeing that hubby of your's a little more often soon! SO stoked to see you this weekend! Our get-together are seriously the BEST. :)