The Aquarium was really great. We pet the rays, held the birds, and saw the new baby tiger shark that will grow up to 15 feet and 1600 pounds.
These birds really had no fear. With clearance from the volunteer, we just had to stick out our arm and they would jump right on! What is it about holding birds that is so interesting?
A really fun day. We wish our schedules were more conducive to fun outings. I find that I am working more then I thought I would with my extra 6th period and tutoring after school. I think I'm seeing a difference in my grades though, maybe? The 6 week grading period is here and our goal was to have lowered our fail rate to only 25%. We'll see if I pass.
3 comments:
You know what I love best? That I get to hear these stories in person then re-read them with pictures. I feel so special! Looking forward to our Holidate Part Deux tonight.
I too wish your schedules "were more conducive to fun outings!" But at least you make the most of said outings when you do have them! :) Happy Friday, girl! Thanks for the phone call last night. Expect a return call from me shortly! :)
What a fabulous outing! (both of them) That is so first class to stay in a suite at the NEW Disneyland hotel. Don't the robes just make you feel like a million bucks. Glad you got to experience it. Dave and I will make lots of money and retire early so we can join you in the posh life style.
Post a Comment