September 10, 2009

Today I...

--picked up a bagel at Vons on the way to work. I love morning fresh bagels with delightful Cream cheese. EXCEPT: my bagel was NOT fresh, and they didn't have the cream cheese flavor I wanted. And I think that OJ is overpriced.

--realized I haven't had more than 16oz of water the past 3 days. So I'm trying to correct that by overdosing on the bottle. I now have a hard time getting through the class period without having to excuse myself.

--have our 3rd day of "Senior Me" photos. Its hetic. This year in the yearbook the Senior class will get a "personality" shot next to their senior mug shot. Such a simple thing has created such confusion. Of the 750 Seniors, we only have 100 done. This could be bad news in the end. I suppose since it IS the first year, it will take a season to get it off the ground. Next year will be more popular.

--was offered an additional period to teach. Teachers here are contracted to teach 5 periods a day with 1 conference period. To help the master schedule, I have been given a 6th period class in lieu of my conference period. They start tomorrow! Wow. I haven't taught a last period of the day in 5 years! That was the year I almost quit my job. This will be interesting. Bonus--I get paid an "overtime" hour everyday!

--am super excited for my Holidate episode where the girl flat out tells the guy she isn't going to give him the plane ticket to see her; and to watch ANTM which recorded on our blessed DVR last night!

--am going Grocery shopping. I still love doing this. And I'm pretty sure Mark and I have been living off cereal and leftovers for about 10 days now. And I thought it was going to get better after marriage. Nope, we still eat lamo dinners. At least we set the table. That counts.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I'm excited for our Holidate episode & for your company! Looking forward to seeing the controversy on the show!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Oh how I hope you check your blog to see this post. I was too curious about these girls post Holidate, so I tried to see if they had more updates since the show aired. They have a whole blog where the girl talks about her experience & the latest in the relationship. Most of them admit flat out that it didn't work out with the guy. Check it out: http://blogs.soapnet.com/holidate/?p=68