Today I got home from work around 4:30.
We went to Chili's around 5:30 where we ordered too much food. The skillet queso was delight, we splurged on beverages and the strawberry lemonade didn't disappoint although the ICB rootbeer isn't "free refills". Disappointing.
We returned from Chili's around 7:00 too full to be comfortable.
Mark napped.
I watched TV.
Mark woke up and began playing the football game on his playstation.
I read blogs.
We'll probably think about bed around 9:30.
Fun eh? Bet you wish your lives were cool like ours?
6 comments:
Yes because you went out to eat that is SO FUN! I love going out to eat it is so enjoyable.
After I read this post and commented I realized that it has been FOREVER since I have seen your blog. So I am commenting again on all the ones I had to catch up on. St George looked like a lot of fun. And I love Zions National Park, although I have only driven through. I still think it is a beautiful place. So great that you get an extra class now and you get paid a little more, hurray for blessings.
I am so impressed at the camera that you used to take pictures of Mark playing baseketball, I love the facial expressions he makes while playing. Hurray for great technology.
Well, after your busy work schedule & all I'll bet it's just nice to relax for the evening. :) (Speaking of Chili's, I've gotta say that the one we went to in St. George was pretty much AMAZING! Everything seasoned to perfection, and altogether just better than usual. Delightful!)
In all truth, that sounds fantastic. Hope school is going well for you. I missed you in Relief Society on Sun.
life is wonderful when it is slow i think. My life has been crazy hecktic and i am just waiting to be able to say "HMMM! Macade what would you like to do today?" That will be fabulous:-)
Post a Comment