I've always wanted to learn how to play tennis but have never found anyone who knows how to play willing to be patient enough to teach me. Once you know, you just want to play. This is when a husband comes in really handy!
Mark got me a new (and super nice) tennis racket and so we went out yesterday to try my hand at it. I was terrible. Of the 8 balls we brought out there, we only came home with 3. Whats that tell you! He was so patient! Despite the lost balls, I got a better swing and a more accurate approach. Am I any good? Goodness no but, with 70 more sessions I might be an average player. It was really fun--after I got over the frustration of not knowing what I was doing! How I love having things to do with Mark!
3 comments:
What a blast. Cory loves tennis and racket ball too but i suck at it. We should team up! It would be a very funny match. Something we can laugh at!!
Great post, girl! I remember tennis was always my least favorite segment of P.E. in high school (because I pretty much sucked at it!) So, I applaud your efforts! It's a lot harder than it looks. :)
Anyway, happy Friday, girl! Hope you have a "delightful' weekend! :)
i love tennis! i'll totally play with you sometime...but i need a racket. :)
Post a Comment