August 11, 1953 - May 17, 2009
We love you!
Be seeing you again.
My dad passed away Sunday at 8:48pm. How lucky we were that he was at the wedding, and for Trent to get home from his mission, and even made it until Tessa arrived at the house just moments before.
I am doing okay. Prayers in behalf of my mom are appreciated. Services are being held Tuesday morning in Clayton and Thursday Morning in Bountiful. If you're interested in details and would like to attend, please let me know and I'll send them.
11 comments:
I'm so so sorry! Love to you from the Copes!
I actually woke up this morning thinking about your dad. Even though you all knew this day would come, it doesn't make it any easier. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all! Love you! P.S. I would like to come up for the funeral if you could somehow let me know when it is. Thanks!
We send our deepest condolences to you & your family. We love you. I have fond memories of your dad. He was a wonderful man & will be very missed. I remember his positive attitude the first Thanksgiving after he was diagnosed. He was truly inspirational. Our prayers will be with you.
oh Kaylinn my thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't even imagine what you are going through. What a blessing it was to have him at your wedding and for Trent to be able to see him again after his mission. But I'm sure that doesn't make it any easier. The gospel sure is amazing, at least you know you will see him again. He is healthy now and not suffering.
Kaylinn and Mark, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Your dad was a great man, it was great to meet him. He raised his daughter/family so wonderfully.
Kaylinn, I am so sorry. I really can't imagine. I am so thankful we have eternal families... I hope that gets you through this tough time and so glad you have mark with you. I wish we could be there for the funeral. we'll be praying for you and your family.
Dearest Kaylinn, Thanks for keeping me posted on your Dad's status through everything. My prayers have been with you & your family. Wish we could be back home to Utah in time for the funeral. But I'm looking forward to giving you a huge HUG when I see you this weekend. Love ya tons!
~Lauren
Sorry to hear the news. Way to keep perspective, Kaylinn & family. We're praying for your family, especially your mom.
Kaylinn,
I'm so sorry to hear the news of your dad. You and your family will be in my prayers!
Oh Kaylinn, I'm so awfully sorry. I'm be praying for you and especially for your Mom. I'm so glad we have the gospel and know that you will get to be with him again. I'll keep your sweet family in my heart.
I have been thinking about you so much since I heard the news. I'm so glad your brother got to be home and that your dad was here for your wedding. Love you and praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment