May 25, 2009

Ho-ppy Birf-day


Though she is spending her birthday driving 14 hours with 2 kids and her mother-in-law, I wish this woman the bestest birthday wishes! We have some of the funniest memories!
  • I've mentioned it before, but we would ride the bike down Regency Drive to Diana's house. Talk about a little scary. It totally was!
  • We use to play restaurant. Funny that neither of us wanted to be the customer. That would have been boring.
  • Our bedroom was a small war zone. And we would make paths through the mess to our beds.
  • She somehow slept through my sleep-talking. Guess it was just practice.
  • She was the bestest Maid of Honor ever. My train was beautiful in the pictures I've seen.
  • We have traditions. Like Only-Me-October and the Birthday Quilt.
  • She listens to my stupid phone call rants and takes my side even when I'm wrong.
  • She is always good looking. She knew everything there is to know about makeup, hair, and cute clothes. Way before I ever did. And she still helps me out a little.
  • She makes wicked desserts. No additional sugar added! :)
  • She laughs, super hard, at my stupid jokes.
Love this girl! Happy Birthday Sister

5 comments:

Diana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESS! Loves to you!

Heidi Prince said...

i love only me october!!!

Lorie S. said...

You both are beautiful! I'm thinking of you guys always and love you so much. I wish I could see you, Tessa, it has been forever!! You're all in my prayers, lots of hugs, love your "long lost cousin"

The Kammeyers said...

What a sweet post for a great sister! :) Glad we were able to get together today, Kaylinn! A delightful lunch, Rock Canyon park, pedicures, shopping (Strawberry Julius's may or may not have been included)... :) SO great to see you, as always!

Tabitha said...

AWESOME picture. I think it is cool that you and Tessa have become such great friends. It looks like you had a good relax time after the funeral. Hope it was as great as it could be, thought about you lots the past week.