July 25, 2014

The Say ChEARS Foundation

Hello all who visit here.  I know the traffic I get on my blog is minimal, but I'm pretty excited about this chapter of my life.  So - being that you are here, I suspect you are somewhat interested in me, and therefore, I'd like to extend an invitation.

I am proud to announce that today, 7.25.14, my husband and I are launching our Non-Profit Organization called The Say ChEARS Foundation.  The foundation is a group of people who have been inspired by the vision of Walt Disney, and wish to share that dream and vision with deserving families everywhere.  There are so many souls who are selfless, giving, inspiring human beings who deserve a little something that they can not give to themselves. We, as a foundation, would like to find these people and gift them with an all expenses paid, Disney vacation.

Please watch our Introductory video to catch a glimpse of our vision:

We rely on the support of every community to help us make these dreams a reality.  Please support our cause by going to our Go Fund Me Now website and donating. {see below}  We will take whatever you are willing to give; $1.00 or $1,000!

I couldn't be more excited about the future of this Foundation and all the hope, joy, and inspiration that we are going to bring to hundreds of families' lives.  Be apart of our cause and help us start to spread the ChEAR.


Sincerely,
The Founders

Mark & Kaylinn Morrell
Kevin Clayson
John Marshall



No comments: