September 25, 2013
Our First
I know it looks a little ragged in this picture, (I don't have the post renovation pics yet.) but this is our first Investment property! Open for renters immediately. We just closed on it yesterday and couldn't be more excited with this first step in our new Business venture! Celebrate with me!
Here is my quick story, for memory's sake.
About 6 weeks ago, Mark and I were introduced to a Real Estate Investment group. Going to our first meeting, I remember that I was Mad at Mark (capital M intended) for making me go listen to another pitch about the perfect solution for all our financial goals. It was a waste of my time for sure. Well, I walked out of that meeting eating my words. We sat with the president of the company, Kris, and everything he said just resonated perfectly with me. Everything was exactly what I was wanting. This company, Strongbrook, is exactly what Mark and I have been looking for to meet our financial goals. We have always known we wanted to invest in real estate property, just didn't know that way to go about doing that exactly. Well, Strongbrook is unique in that they have created a system that does the work for us. They research the markets, they find the homes, they get us in touch with a realtor in that area to complete the sale paperwork, they then set us up with your property managers who will rent the home and manage it's needs, and then, they continue to watch the market for us and will let us know when it is time to sell, refinance, or whatever. It is so awesome.
We are loving what they have for done for our financial goals, and are already looking forward to purchasing our second (and other) properties.
Dear world: if you have EVER had any interest in real estate investments, but aren't quite sure how to go about doing it for yourself, I would strongly recommend looking into Strongbrook's system and see if it resonates with what your looking for like it did for us. Let me know if you'd like more information. Click below for the website where you can check it out for yourself. If you want to speak with someone from the company directly, you can sign up for a "gameplan" on their website or just contact me and I'll get you started. I highly recommend their company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment