September 10, 2013

Little Dude.


Nicknames: Cam-a Ram-a, Cam, Poops (uncle Tom).

Most Common (unprompted) words: Daddy, Dog, Kitty, Treat, Drink, Outside, Bath, Shoe, Lamby, Nap, Mickey, Woody, Dinner, Eyes, Up

Other words (with prompting): Book, Adventures, Please, Lunch, Breakfast, Church, Dressed, Car, Banana, Swimming.

Size: 18-24M clothes.

Most common food loves: Ice Cream & Watermelon. Fish crackers over Pretzels. Paper, grrr-are we not out of the mouth phase yet?

Typical: Will hear the dishwasher open and come running. Closes himself into rooms all the time. Standing too close to the TV. LOVES the Pad or Phone; always wants to "play" on it when he sees it sitting out. Wakes up about 6:30 or 7 which is a nice relief from his prior 5:30 routine. Dances to music, sings in church during the hymns, reads books, love errands, stranger danger is pretty intense. Likes to put pencil/crayon/pen to paper. Loves to sing or listen to singing. If he hears us say "outside" he will run to the door and cry when we don't go out right away. Will ask for a bath in the evening when we start going upstairs. Waves incessantly to perfect strangers, but will not say "hi" to people we are talking to. Loves to pull out all the tupperware and towels from the drawers. Gives kisses and "loves" to mom and dad.

It's been so fun to watch him learn and grow.  I take him to preschool already (since I am teaching it...I'm not that crazy) and he learns nothing but I like to think that he is. I am thankful everyday that God gave this boy to our family. Every. Single. Day.

1 comment:

Brandon and Lesli said...

HI! Thanks for you sweet comment the other day! We got Marks real-estate letter a little while ago, that's very exciting and we'll for sure keep our eyes open. I read way back and saw your "songs" post, HA! I think of you every time I hear anything disney princessy:) How lucky I was to wind up in a room with someone so wonderful - really that was pretty lucky wasn't it? You are the best - I would love to meet your little guy if you are ever up north and have a little time. Take Care!!!