December 10, 2012

Visits with Trent

First off, I apologize to myself. My annual goal to "double blog entries" will have to go down in the books as Fail. Well, I'll give myself a C for a valiant effort even though I tried to push it all in at the end of the year. But - I will say that I bolstered up my annual scrapbook to look mighty nifty with all the extra thoughts posted.

That being said - here's another blog marathon to the end of the year. 

My little brother Trent is awesome. Although our days somehow are busy enough to keep us from invading each others' lives constantly - we do manage to get together every so often. Last month Jennifer was brilliant at inviting us over multiple times!  Jennifer was a great support to me when I had to move Cameron to formula earlier than expected, and Trent had great insight into the financial side of that path. It was great for me, and I've really loved that they live so close so our relationships can grow stronger.
They are always up for a game, and Jennifer has a marvelous space heater that she lets me park myself in front of all night. They've got more toys than a toy store for Cameron to be entertained with. Shame on we boring parents who only have 3 things total! (Don't worry, Christmas is going to be good to him this year.) Its amazing. And, Cameron is a trooper of a sleeper anywhere we put him down. (I'm enjoying these days while they last as I hear it is limited) So we're able to stay late and eat junk food and play games and laugh at memories of tents and "tree" and life. As I mentioned before, my brother is awesome.

We so love having them close by and wish that we could get out to see each other more frequently. Before they up and move away as always seems to be the case. Love my family.

No comments: