December 31, 2012

Lovely Lauren

It was such a pleasure to have my dear friend Lauren and her little one come to visit me last month. I get very few visitors these days, so I was overjoyed that she would take some time and come to visit me at my home.

Although our agenda wasn't much to boast about, I sure loved just catching up with her life and laughing about days gone by. We did go to the shopping center which was suppose to be bustling in Christmas decor and magic; it was not, and enjoyed some chocolate and clearance racks. A good combo if you ask me. We watched a movie every night; which seems to be a theme in our get-togethers, and ate delicious food from BJ's Brewery and Cinnamon rolls from yours truly.

I just love this woman. It was only fitting that while cleaning out my office drawers, I stumbled upon the "welcome to the ward" gift she had given me upon my arrival in Provo. Ten Years Ago. Thanks for the "girls weekend" visit Mrs. Kammeyer. Looking forward to our next one!

No comments: