When we first moved into our ward, I thought it was so different that they had a Christmas Breakfast, rather than the traditional dinner party that I was use to. But now that we've done it for a few years now, I just LOVE it and wouldn't have it any other way. I am big fan of breakfast foods anyway, so it is an obviously wonderful change.
We were sure to deck the lad out in the traditional Target purchased Christmas garb. I just loved his Santa hat that we added to spice it up. He was seriously darling. The ward primary put on the nativity, which I was a part of with my "mad" piano skills. Lucky for me, the ward has grown accustomed to my less-than-amazing talent, and don't seem to notice that a quarter of the notes are wrong. I have accepted the fact that I play worse than most but better than some; and appreciate that the ward lets me play. AND I was amazed at the remarkable backdrop that was put up for both Santa Clause and the Nativity scene. Really great work ladies.
Mom came to support, and mostly because I make her come to everything with us to admire Cameron, and for free baby holding while I stuff my face. Paul joined our table so I was sure to get a picture of him with Mark (above). And we had to have the traditional Cameron with Santa picture! He went straight for the beard, which wasn't a surprise. Santa is an expert and quickly took the lad's hand in his to avoid any accidental...hair pulling.
Another Christmas activity down. Christmas Day is almost here!


No comments:
Post a Comment