December 20, 2012

iUpgrade

I finally did it. I've accepted progression and updated my old clunker to the iPhone. Mark related me to the kind of people who upgrade only because they stop making the low budget technology they are use to. Like rotary phones - I'm sure I'd be just fine with one, except thy don't make them anymore. Sad - I know. But it is what it is. Now, I didn't go all out and get the iPhone 5; which I am sure was a small injustice to some, but I just couldn't get the best of the best when it wasn't necessary. Lets be honest - I've had mobile web (which I never use) and SMS text messaging from the stone age. Anything too fancy would have overwhelmed me.

I must admit though - I got the white phone and it is something sexy! I can't wait for my phone cover to be delivered. Nothing like putting a sexy phone in a Disney cover. Double Hott.
And I will say - I've become more of a Pinterest Addict (didn't know that was possible) since coming onboard. I'm excited about instagram - until they decided to sell my photos. And LOVE that I can budget on my phone. That is awesome. Now if only I could scrapbook a page on it, then Id be set.

No comments: