We've just returned from a trip to Las Vegas to attend the annual conference for Strongbrook and boy was it wonderful. We feel beyond blessed that our path crossed with this company as they have really become the vehicle that is bringing our financial dreams into reality. It's just awesome to be a part of. The conference was 2 days long, full of classes and seminars and motivation about how to take control of your life and to not become a drifter of society. I believe so much in the philosophy and the vision of this company, I feel like I need to stand up and say "can I get an Amen!" Bliss.

On the last day of the convention, they had the awards ceremony where those who have followed the system and had met some personal goals were recognized on stage. Our family was invited having made it to the 3rd of 7 tiers. It's just nice to be validated in what you are doing and to see the results manifest them right before your eyes. Again - such a great motivating weekend filled with all things good.
Here I will insert an open invitation to all those who are curious about how we have started our own Financial Freedom and the path that Strongbrook has provided for us. I strongly encourage you to click on the link and request a FREE game plan {upper right corner of webpage}. The experts at the company will go over your personal situation and map out how you can start on a path to freedom. Especially being self employed, we found this vital to our retirement plans. It's free. It requires no obligation to anything. It's just a phone call filled with answers and information. Do it - you WILL NOT regret it.
Truth be told, Mark went to most of the conference. I was on baby watch for most of the time. Lucky for me, I was graced with the company of one who I deem extraordinary. She did a marvelous job driving me here and there to see some of the free things of Vegas. Parks, fish, boats, taxidermy's, and her wee ones. There was plenty to do and plenty of warm sun to enjoy. I loved our room that we got to stay in at the WorldMark on Las Vegas Boulevard. The view was so serene and quiet, I just loved the relaxing time I had there (during nap time).
I'll have to hit up the Sister Wives homes next time for sure. That is, if we can do enough digging around to find them; those sneaky ladies trying to have some privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment