Currently, I am working on the value of Faith - my 10 hour value project. I have chosen to make visual aids for the Missionary discussion #2 - Plan of Salvation. I have the names of several missionaries that will be receiving one, as well as the whole group of missionaries serving in the Namibia, Africa Mission with Elder and Sister Skidmore. In total, there are 25 kits that I am putting together. AND - I even had a few of them translated into different languages; Korean, Spanish, and Swedish. I was really impressed with my drawing of the pieces, didn't know I could do that. I then colored them up and laminated them to be used over and over again. I loved them so much I made one for myself, and will be mailing one to each of my sisters. They make great FHE lesson aids, and, well, I just loved them.
Cute right? I sure liked them. And now there will be some missionaries somewhere with the option to use a little visual aid if they want to. Maybe. Let me know if you want the B/W file for your own printing and usage. Sharing is caring!

1 comment:
if you put dryer sheet on the back of them you can use them with the felt board.
Post a Comment