Christmas sort of came and went for me this year. I'm not sure if it was because we celebrated it so close to Thanksgiving, or if it was because of the way we celebrated it, but none the less, I feel like it just happened without much of a fuss. We decorated our tree shortly after Thanksgiving. Being that it was so late in the month, we sort of just threw it together one night so we could begin feeling the Christmas spirit. And I must say, I do love my tree. Love Love Love it. It is so majestic, and clean, and pretty, and glows just so wonderfully. I don't put a lot of decorations on it because I don't want to muddle the lights that are so charming to me. Cameron loved helping put on the ornaments. And, he was awesome at not touching them all season! No opened packages or broken ornaments. Nice.
We opened our delightful gifts and then headed over, again, to the Morrell's for family gift exchanges and breakfast. It all passed by so very quickly, that, again, I sometimes feel like it didn't happen at all. Now that it's all cleaned up and we're back into our daily routine, I am sad to see my tree go and wish that the season could have stayed a little longer. Alas, I am sure when next december get's here, I'll be saying "I can't believe it's already here".
One week later we were celebrating with the Morrell's again. I have never really celebrated New Year's like I feel it should be celebrated. I always have great plans for a party, filled with decorations and games and a fun photo booth. But alas, by the time the holiday's hit me, I never get around to it. Luckily, this time around we were invited to go to the Morrell's and have a get together New Year celebration with family. That was awesome.




2 comments:
I feel like Christmas kind of came and went this last year too
:(
I feel like Christmas kind of came and went this last year too
:(
Post a Comment