Where has the time gone! I tell you, things have been moving at JET speed here in our neck of the woods. There are SO MANY things that are hitting the pavement all at the same time; it is getting rough to keep up with them all, and get photos taken so that I can feel good about where my blog is. Good news is, I do have some pictures and will post those up this month. (Including but not limited to: visit from Mom and Joe, quilting days, and Cameron updates)
There are several other things that are "in the mix" stage and aren't totally ready to be spread just yet. But they are coming and they are WILD. (including but not limited to: house hunting & moving, a Non-Profit Org., doctor visits, & Disney)
Stay tuned, knowing we are well and I haven't shirked my blog just yet.
1 comment:
We must do dinner soon so I can hear about your life!
Post a Comment