Sometimes, when I've got nothing to do and Cameron and I are going stir crazy, I like to go to the store and just walk around. Just to look at all the things that are there to buy. Oh man, if I didn't have to worry about where my money was going, I'd fill my cart up with all kinds of goodies. And so, I made a list. A lovely list of things I would buy today if I had all the money I could ever want to spend.
-- hand blender (like for home made soups)
-- cake decorating kit and dye colors
-- cake pop kits
-- new dishes
-- curtains
-- a new bedroom furniture set; sleigh bed style
-- and upgrade to a California King at that
-- book binding maker
-- new wardrobe
-- a house! 6 bdrms, 4 baths, full finished basement, fancy home office, media room, 1 acre lot, view of mountains.
-- and all the furniture to go with it
-- scrapbooking kits
-- camping gear
-- bikes and kid gear
-- jogging stroller
-- plethora of workout gear
-- organizing bins for pantry
-- bins for holiday (crap) storage
-- new bathroom decor
-- new bedroom decor
-- new decor...everywhere
-- new couches. did I say furniture already, well, the couches for sure
-- a cruise. for me and my friends
-- and a trip to London/Paris for me, the Hubs, and the BIL tour guide.
-- BBQ
-- more WorldMark credits
-- better printer
-- dye cutter
-- unnecessary office supplies galore
-- a safe
-- a swanky trip to DisneyWorld with all the bells and whistles
No comments:
Post a Comment