October 21, 2013

Come, Listen to a Prophet's Voice.

Twice a year, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has the general conference of the church. Everyone, members and not, are invited to listen to a prophets voice, and hear the words of God. It is the most awesome 10 hours one can dedicate in any given weekend. And I look forward to it every year. This year was no different. Though sometimes the talks can tend to lull me right into a slumber, I always go back and study all the talks to pick out any and all instruction that I need to know to better my life as God would have me do. I found some cute conference journal ideas on pinterest, which I duplicated for myself in an effort to pay attention more, and longer. Victory to the n-th degree.





It was awesome. I learned so much. My testimony was strengthened. I came out a better, more spiritually minded woman than I was when I went into it.  I know God speaks to his children today through those men called as Apostles and Prophets in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Make time to study the word of God, given for his children today. Go here.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Loved this conference :) And I'm loving your notes! I want to do some fun note-taking like that

Rachel said...

Loved this conference :) And I'm loving your notes! I want to do some fun note-taking like that