February 7, 2013
Buddies
Nothing is quite as cute as watching Mark be a dad. He is so attentive to his little boy, and just loves hanging out with him. He is more than willing to change a diaper, monitor a feeding, get up in the night, or just hold this little boy. He gets him dressed every Sunday morning, bathes him most nights, reads him a story before bed, and sings their "buddy" song often. It is clear that Cameron knows his pops! Love these men of mine.
(I am so far behind in my blog posts. I've got a list of post from December that I'm still trying to get up. Although I try not to do more than 1 post a day, I may have to make a bit of an exception these next few days to try to get them all up.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment