Presenting - the Morrell Bunch 2012. Here is the cute cover. I wish I could say I made this myself - but I didn't. Several years back I purchased a set of 12 pre made pages that are all in the same color pallet. This makes my books uniform; because I'm crazy like that. But I do modify the pages a little. When we were first married, we made "Creating Eternity" our ... mantra? if you will. And so I put that on all our books. And the title I had to change because it said Happiness is You or something that didn't encompass our entire family, so I changed it to the "is this". And bingo - great cover.
You open the book to my "title/cover page" where I put our family quote for the year. I always try to find something uplifting that we put on our fridge & on our annual family goals, so include it in our book since we try to think of it often during the year.
And here are a few of my favorite pages - in no particular order.
I just love scrapbooking. Although I tried to offer my services to others, it has become apparent to me that it isn't as high a priority for others, enough to spend money on, as I thought it might be. So, instead, I find myself throwing myself at friends to let me do a book or 2 for them. It's a passion of mine, a perfect past time activity, and something that I enjoy looking back on over and over again. Thanks for letting me boast of my work from this last year; cuz I'm obsessed with it's cuteness.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
LOVE it! Totally have blog book envy. I'm so glad we have the Europe & Teagan books. You're super impressive. My other books are so sad in comparison but I can't hire you for life, I guess. :) You and your scrapbooking abilities are amazing!
You did a great job Kaylinn! I am so behind on scrapbooking. Looking at yours makes me want to start working on mine. But then again I am 5 or 6 years behind, so I've got a lot of work to do!
Post a Comment