And lets be honest, it really is all about the kids. So my little Travelocity Gnome was by far the most darling costume at the ward trunk-or-treat party. He was a hit!!!
Could you just die! And I loved that he held onto his beard. Such a cute gnome. Even though the ward thought he was a garden gnome, and we were dirty joggers, (cuz that goes together?) it was a hit all around.
And I must give a shout out to...myself. And my DARLING Halloween monster cupcakes. Oh how I love Pinterest and its ability to get me to be fun and creative.
Happy Halloween friends.
1 comment:
Seriously adorable gnome. The way he's holding on to his beard is darling. Absolutely love it, and I love your costumes, too!! I had a friend and her Dad who auditioned for the Amazing Race and they came soooo close to getting on the show, but didn't make it. Also, major props for those cupcakes!! I am seriously impressed with them, they look awesome!
Post a Comment