October 22, 2012
First Cut
I am so far behind I my blogging, it's a crime. I just can't seem to find the time in my day to sit down and make something clever up. I've got several fun things that I want to get up for journaling's sake, so lucky for you my reader, I'm going to try to get one up every day this week. (seriously, I might be a little over zealous in my goal making this week.)
So here we go. Monday's blog. Why I choose to go with this event first, I have no idea. Its fast, and it's been an experience ever since.
Cameron's hair grows like the weeds in summer. Out. Of. Control. He was born with a really long patch on the crown of his head that really, just had to go. See Exhibit A
So after several visits from friends and family, we decided that enough people had witnessed his excessive hair growth, and we embarked on probably the youngest child's hair cut in history. Yes, my 6 week old baby needed a hair cut.
He made for a cute client, and didn't even struggle much. It was a chopped buzz but at least it evened out the mess so we have something to work with later. Since this awesome first cut, we've had to cut his hair pretty consistently every 3 weeks. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute! Love his face right before he's about to get shaved...lol
SO cute! I had to have my friend cut Preston's hair when he was 4 months old because it was out of control, but you got me beat at 6 weeks! He is a doll and I need to come meet him!!
Post a Comment