I am a fan of lists. I list just about everything one can possibly list. So when I stumbled across this blogger's "30 Days of Lists", a part of me was excited that most people never feel. Its weird. So, as a member of the Listing Society, I decided to modify and adapt her lists to my blog. Mostly because I need to blog and I love to list. Two Birds-one stone. Bam!
1: I'm a lister because
- Check marks make me happy
- Give me a reason to use different colored pens frequently
- Give me a reason to by cute listing papers
- Keeps me organized.
2: {a few of} This Month's Goals
- Write in journals
- Finish Scrapbook thru July
- Make it to the gym/exercise 21 times
- Take time to be holy
3: When I need timeout I'll
- Waste time on the Internet: Blogs, Pinterest, and Education Idea sites
- Budget
- Read
- Take a bath
4: Midnight Snacks
- Ice Cream. Holy addiction batman
- Snickerdoodles. Sometimes I'll make a batch on a whim
5: Today you could find me
- Laying on the couch with the baby on my chest
- Visiting Teaching
- Sitting at the computer working
- Watching Modern Family
- Getting peed on by the son.
- Laughing with the new sister missionaries
6: I'm at my best when
- I'm the one responsible. Leadership roles make me excel. Coordinating large groups of people at an event; man I am one productive woman then.
- Its morning. Early mornings I am crazy motivated, productive, organized, and happy.
- I work out. It makes a difference in my day when I start out healthy
7: Fictional Places I'd like to live
- As a fabulously rich lady. Not a movie star or anything cuz I don't want to deal with the paparazzi judging me for my second scoop of ice cream.
- In a palace, like Versailles
- In Disneyland
8: I know I'm getting older when
- I watch programs with college choirs. They look so young!
- I host the missionaries in my home.
- I count how many years I've been teaching
9: Things I'd like to learn
- Piano; better
- Can food. Make Jams
- Garden
- How to do my food storage
10: Recipe for a perfect weekend
- Worldmark Resort
- Beach
- Root Beer
- Movies & Ice Cream
- Hot Tub
- Pudding Dessert
- National Historic Sites
- Hubby
- Richardses
11: Words to live by:
- "Luck favors the prepared" ~Edna Mode
- "Life, lived properly, is romantic" ~Ryan Sutter
- "If I'm going to get cheep stuff, I want quality cheep stuff." (Walmart) ~Lauren Kammeyer
- "That's the last thing we need, a voice of reason!"
- "I could do hot in my sleep. I could do Hot in scrubs. I am a Hot Hot person" ~Christina Yang
- "Just take her and kiss her. Kiss the crap out of her." ~She's the Man
- "I love you" ~Mark Morrell
12: I am inspired by:
- Michelle Duggar. Guilty Pleasure. I just love this family. I watch them every morning, even though the episodes are reruns.
- Piano music. Its one of my most played Pandora stations
13: My morning routine:
- Gym
- Shower
- Send Mark off to work
- Cameron nap (hopefully)
- Breakfast and start work
14: If I could do it over again
- My wedding day. It was amazing 100 times over. I'd love to relive it again and again. And I want to wear that dress again and again.
- The day I graduated from BYU. It is the last time I really remember my dad being healthy. I'd just love to be with him again.
- My entire first year of teaching. Holy wow, that definitely needs to be done over. And not because it was amazing but because I sucked as a teacher and need to do it right.
15: Dinner Party Invitees
- Walt Disney
- Julie Andrews
- Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar and family
16: Title of my Autobiography
- Like I Said
- The Wright Stuff
- Those who don't do, teach.
1 comment:
Such a great little post! I even gave you a little shout-out on my post just now (because I TOTALLY agree with the "reliving your wedding day over & over again" bit). :) Also, I laughed out loud at the "peed on by my son" comment. Such is life with a baby sometimes! (Especially with a son, I might add). :P
Also, I'm happy to know that my "quality cheap stuff" comment has been inscribed in your list of favorites. Oh, the W... Such great memories. :P
Okay. The End.
Post a Comment