September 14, 2012

All in a day's work

Dear self.
Today you did in fact do something.
Even though you don't feel like it.

4:00 am- get up to rock Cameron back to sleep.
4:30 am- massage hubby's neck to relieve migrane pain
5:00 am- go to gym! hooray
6:15 am- return home, massage hubby's neck again.
7:00 am- feed Cameron
7:30 am- Read & Bathe
8:30 am- Play with Cameron
9:00 am- Feed Cameron
10:00 am- Leave for Walnut Creek to fill out paperwork for new job
11:00 am- Pass Drug Test
11:30 am- Pick up randoms at JoAnne's fabrics.
12:00 pm- Stop by grocery store for a few dinner items
12:15 pm- Feed Cameron
1:00 pm- Go to Mom's to wait for her furniture delivery
2:00 pm- Feed Cameron again
3:15 pm- Delivery comes, pack up and go home
4:00 pm-Cameron still not napping.
5:00 pm- Prep dinner. Feed hubby.
6:00 pm- Bathe Cameron. Scriptures & bedtime.
7:00 pm- Clean up after all feedings, diaper changes, and nappings.
7:59 pm- Blog

I'm calling it a productive day.

1 comment:

Sara Warren said...

I'm beat just reading it. New job? Did I miss something? Also, I'm quite impressed scriptures made it in there. I need to make it a concrete part of my day. I'm so lacking in scripture study. Thanks for the little reminder that you CAN fit it in no matter how busy you are. (Sorry to end on a preposition).