September 8, 2012

2 Months

Looks like we're going to have a tall one!

14.9 Pounds
25.5 Inches

-- Eating 6 oz each feeding. I'll never be able to keep food in the house.
--Started really talking just within the last day or 2. 
--Does NOT like being on his belly, yet will fall asleep if laying on mom or dad chest
--Smiles when he sees Mom or Dad, usually with his mouth wide open.
--Not a fan of swimming, yet kicks and wiggles with smiles during bath time
--Slept through the night 3 nights in a row. Just a teaser though as he hasn't done it again since.
--Wearing 3-6 months clothes yet forced to wear size 1 diapers because I'm too cheap to move him up a size until this box is used up.

4 comments:

Dan and Krista said...

I'm sure he's saying, "Go Cougars!" in this picture.

Tabitha said...

So cute! I bet you are loving every minute of it. And so surprised that he is tall...wonder where he got that from??

The Kammeyers said...

LOVE the cute button-up shirt! Such a handsome little dude! He's got a great mix of both Mom & Dad's genes. (Although I will say I think he looks most like his Mama). ;)

Lorie S. said...

He is handsome!! Skyler did the sleep all night 3 nights in a row too and then stopped! WHat's with that?