It is official. Mark no longer works for the Walt Disney Company. A bitter sweet departure with a few dear
colleagues and of course unlimited access to the parks. We've certainly enjoyed having so many friends and family
want to come visit us! A few more than once. We will miss not having a little something something to draw them out in our direction.
Our last guests were our dear
Skookie friends the Richards where always a good time is had. We went to Dave and Busters where we won the jackpot on Deal or No Deal a few times and traded in our tickets for stylish D&B cups. We could only afford 3 which made for draw on the one who would be left out. Ruby's shakes and hamburgers proved to be another delightful experience and one that will also be missed.
Our final Disney trip was started with a venture to see the Tribute to Captain
EO from 1986 (only open
thru the summer). A little dated but Michael Jackson is a fun act to see so it was worth the short wait time.

My all time favorite ride will be missed. And no I didn't get the top score this day but we did find a few bonus features that give you larger point targets which was fun. I'd like to think I sacrificed my Top Score for this and not that I just wasn't good enough that day. (Although truthfully the latter is more true)

Moving Day came with help from the Elders Quorum in getting our stuff loaded into our 15' Budget truck. Even the bishop showed up, bless that man. I wonder how people who are not members of the Church move! It was such help. 6.5 hours later, we arrived & unloaded all our belongings into a storage facility. This is us and all our earthly possessions. Wow.

Why did we move our belongings into a storage unit you may wonder? Our loan officer found a bank willing to lend to us despite Mark's job switch. So we are back in the house buying market. Went house hunting again Monday and made another offer. So-back to the waiting game.
We are thrilled about our new adventures. Life is so fun that way!
3 comments:
Great pics & congrats on the offer! Hopefully it will be accepted!
What an adventure! Good luck on the hunt--
I always get really sad to move. Like you said bitter sweet. But I almost started to cry reading this post. You are moving further away. Maybe that is why.
Post a Comment