March 5, 2010

I said I wouldn't....

But I did.

I've just purchased my first Digital Scrapbooking kits.



Up till now I've spent hours searching for freebies online and downloading bits and pieces here and there; always thinking how cute those kits are and how great it would be to not have to do the blog trains and such. So-I splurged. And I LOVE it. I did my birthday page with it and it is amazing. I am no creative lady like many of you, but I'm quite proud of my cute page.


This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I always swore I never would buy one, then I saw that they would go on sale for like 1.50 and I couldn't help myself!

Breanne said...

Have you been to summertimedesigns.blogspot??? She has some way cute free stuff.

(I knew Mark in HS, and I'm totally a blog stalker. Good luck on the house stuff!)