2) Dear 4th period...today was not such a good day. Actually, today was a bad day. I am sorry I tried to make the directions interesting and made you all go into a tizzy. I encouraged you to memorize these dates not only for the test but so you look smart at the dinner table with your family. I was then attacked by one student saying, "Mexicans don't have dinner with their families" and "we don't live like white people". It was awkward as some poked fun at me and others poked fun at her. I felt enraged and wanted to scream at all of them. It is so frustrating.
3) Dear LOST producers...I feel you need to stop your commercials saying that there will be answers when clearly; 6 episodes into it; there are only MORE questions.
4) Dear Grandma...I've been terrible. I blame myself. I need to come and visit you and I know this. I always say that next week will be more open and I'll have time then, and then I don't. I will before I move, I promise.
5) Dear Bank...please say yes, and soon. Dear appraisal gods...please appraise our hopeful property so we can get the house. Dear miracle workers...please appraise our house low and have the bank drop their price to said low appraisal...all in 5 days.
6) Dear friends and family...thank you for your Birthday shout-outs. It is always lovely to be remembered. Post will come...maybe?
7) Dear Husband...I love you so much. Thank you for cleaning our house, several times. And the dishes, I haven't had to do them in weeks. Last night I felt so proud as a bunch of single girls sat in front of me. I have you. And I am so lucky.
8) Dear spellchecker...I just wrote this entire post and didn't have to change one spelling error. That's kind of a big deal...for me.
4 comments:
Dear Kaylinn...thanks for the post.
Seriously. Does anyone like Vienna? Blak on it it all. And I don't care for Ali either. So, that season will be boycotted by myself too. Lame show. I need to stop watching. :) P.s. good job on the no spelling errors. :)
LOVE this post, girl! A few thoughts...
1) Dear Kaylinn, I fully support your boycott of Ali's season. I'm SURE if ABC notices that two of the show's greatest fans are boycotting, they'll re-evaluate their choices. :)
2) Dear Kaylinn's students, stop being the ridiculous high-schoolers that you are! If any of you are reading this post, I'm sure you truly know what an awesome teacher you have, so stop being douches. :)
...Nothing to add on 3 & 4...
5) Dear Bank, while you may have ALL the time in the world to make your decision, the people waiting on you do not. Quit stalling - and soon. Thanks for your consideration!
6) Glad you had such a wonderful birthday! Hopefully you & Mark will enjoy that fabulous flick I gave you. :)
8) 3 Words: Way To Go!!
I love the "that's kind of a big deal" comment. Very classic Kaylinn!
The End.
Hi! Happy, late, Birthday to you too! I hope you had a lovely one and that everything works out with your new house - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment