March 17, 2010

Sisters

I love this girl. Sisters really do make the best friends. Tessa came down with her family for the weekend to spend a few days in Disneyland and I couldn't have been happier. It feels like ages since we've spent time together. She is so much like me it just warms my heart. Her boys also added delight to the Disney experience. Macade just loved it as I expected he would. Such young eyes make the trip so much more magical. I took them on everything and it was just such a blast. Of course Toy story mania was on the list.

Simply because I'm amazing at this game. And yes, once again I made the top score of the day. By quite a little ways I might add. I had my camera ready just in case and snapped a shot of the screen at the end of the ride. I'm really going to miss this when we leave!
It was such a wonderful visit. She is a wonderful house guest and has the cutest boys. Cheers to a delightfully magical weekend.



2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

What a delightful post about sisters. So glad my girls have each other. I missed out.

The Ross Family said...

It was a magical weekend and hope to get more in the future! I love you so much! And thank you so much for having us. It would not have been possible without you and Mark!