August 8, 2014

Obsession

I am sure not all people can say that have a TV family obsession.  In fact, I am sure that this is probably reaching an unhealthy level.  But - I'm coming out with it and embracing it in it's fullness.  I am obsessed with the Duggar family. (as seen on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting).  There are so many things about this family that I just love! Firstly, just as people in general, I think they are fantastic. I'd love to be their friends.  Secondly, their values are tremendously inspiring. Although they are not members of my faith, they follow similar values which I admire. Thirdly, they have 19 kids.  AND here is the bombshell; I want 20 kids.  As many as the Lord would bless me with, I'd joyfully take them. So that is cool to me.  I desperately want to sit in a room with Michelle and just listen to her talk.  So yes, I'm obsessed.

Fast forward to yesterday.  My sister is visiting Northwest Arkansas.  I know, not a place people usually go, but she is there. AND - because she loves me more than words can express, she stalked the street where the Duggar's house is and drove past for a photo op.  excuse me? Yes.  She made a little drive just for me to sit here and take a picture.  Isn't she fantastic.  She even said that a Duggar came into view and was driving the golf cart!  Be still my obsessed heart!


So - a quadruple thanks to my lovely sista and her feeding of my obsession.  Mark my words internet world; some day I will have my pretty little face in a photo just like this.  Don't mind me Duggar's, I'm just holding a stake out until my cup fillith over.  :)

No comments: