I am really going to love living near my in-law family. I just love them. They get together all the time and I just love being with them. I can't wait for little Cameron to grow a little older so he can play with his cousins and really form great friendships there.
And so it was for the celebration of Pi day. My BIL is a math teacher and so to pass up an opportunity for Pizza Pie and dessert Pie is out of the question. He put together a little shin dig at the parental's house, and we just laughed and enjoyed each others company. The Bouche boys are always a riot. I really can't wait for Cameron to be older to enjoy their company. Have I said that already. I'm that excited.
We enjoyed delicious Papa Johns Pizza - which as a sidenote, Tom was angry that the garlic butter was total liquid. He said it was suppose to be thick and creamy. I have never known Papa John's Garlic Butter to be thick and creamy, in fact, I always wonder why people like it because it is like dipping your pizza/bread into a bowl of melted butter. Yuck. So anyway, we enjoyed Pizza and Pineapple Drink (provided by your's truly. I thought Mark was super clever to contribute to the Pi theme.) We then watched The Life of Pi while eating Pie for Dessert. A great evening with the family celebrating Pi. And as a short movie review, I was surprised with how interested in the movie I was. I wasn't at all interested in watching it before because I thought there would be too much CGI for my taste. But it turned out to be really good.
So there you go. We celebrated Pi day. I really can't wait until 3.14.15. In the normal world, I probably wouldn't have even noticed it pass by, but with Tom as my BIL - it'll be awesome. Maybe he'll surprise us all and get married on that day! That would be awesome.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I really am so jealous that you get to be by family. Family makes the world go round. SO glad you are having fun and getting right settled in!
Post a Comment